Business Development Manager
Sales Opportunity to grab the masses migrating to the Microsoft Cloud Solution
- Can you see the tidal wave of organisations now migrating to cloud, especially the awesome Microsoft Cloud Solution?
- Do you have a strong medium size business network who wish to reduce their IT expenditure and increase mobility, workflow efficiency and collaboration?
- Are you looking to generate in excess of $150,000 in income while having the flexibility of being your own boss?
This Brisbane CBD based opportunity will give you the edge in providing cloud solutions to a massively growing number of medium size (50 – 500 employees) businesses wanting to embrace the Microsoft Cloud Solution – Office 365.
This commission only position will generate you a minimum of $150,000 per annum with only two sales per week. And then, there is all the value added services that could earn you at least another $50,000.
If you are:
- A hunter who wakes up every morning with excitement of actively pursuing opportunities
- An experienced sales person with the skill to gain trust knowing you have the backing of THE leading cloud solution – Microsoft Office 365
- A great networker with an ability to connect with business owners and senior managers
- Competent writer of proposals (using already established templates)
- A person who values relationships and knows the value of following through
- Unafraid to ask for referrals when the job is done (and a brilliant job at that)
Then you may be the go getter that we are looking for.
The successful applicant will:
- Receive a full induction program to both the sales process and functionality of Microsoft Office 365 with full sales presentation collateral
- Have access to the Microsoft Office 365 suite of products (using it will allow you to demonstrate the power of Office 365)
- Be mentored by an experienced business consultant who understands the business benefits of Microsoft Office 365
- Be supported by one of Australia’s leading technicians in cloud computing
- Be supplied with Microsoft Dynamics – the very powerful CRM system that will keep you organised and on track with all your leads, no matter where you are
Experienced IT Solutions sales representatives will be favoured however the most important factor will be your desire to be successful with an attitude of servicing clients in a way that changes the way they do business. Previous exposure to Microsoft Office 365 will be an advantage but not necessary.
Please submit your CV with covering letter explaining why you will achieve a minimum OTE of $150,000 per annum commission.